Women Franchisees Up 71%! Find Out Why
Date: September 21, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
Women may be the minority in the franchising world, but whether they are breaking into existing industries or franchising their own companies, many of them are paving the way for others to do the same. FranNet has seen a 71 percent increase in women-owned franchises in the last five years!
This free, one-hour webinar will help you understand the franchise business opportunities available and why now is your time to jump in the trend. FranNet works with women to help them understand special financial incentives, training available and business opportunities available to women.
During the webinar, we’ll cover:
- The advantages to start a business.
- A look at franchise ownership.
- Women-focused educational and financing programs.
- Misconceptions about franchising.
- Buidling your personal business model.
- How to easily find the right franchise for you.
It is essential to utilize the best available resources effectively and get it right the first time. FranNet uses a proven, proprietary process to match a person’s talents and goals with the right franchise choice. And perhaps the best part? Our services are completely free. Because we work more like an executive recruiter, the franchisor pays our fees if we make a match.
How good are we? The best in the business. FranNet conducted a study on clients we’ve placed into business and found some amazing results. We found that:
- Over 91% of clients we place are still in business after two years (compared to 64% of other businesses)!
- More than 85% of our clients are still open after five years (vs. 50%)!
- Nearly 15% of our clients are top performers in their franchise!
Plus, all of our consultants are locally-based to meet face-to-face with you and tend to your needs so that we’re personally there for you every step of the way.Register Now
*Not able to attend the live webinar? Everyone who registers will receive a link to the recorded version following the presentation.