FranNet Canada Profile
It all began with the dream of entrepreneurship. FranNet is a 27-year-old company with roots in the U.S. Its purpose being to nurture every entrepreneur’s dream of business ownership. This purpose continues to be alive in the minds of FranNet’s original founders.
FranNet branched out to Canada and has reached out to all Canadians from different walks of life to become proud business owners of the best franchise opportunities available in most provinces, including Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario.
It is also developing franchise possibilities in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.
1987: Howard Bassuk establishes the Franchise Network Group in 1987.
1987 – 2005: Howard Bassuk undertakes the company’s largest expansion plan, creating 55 offices in five countries.
2006: Bassuk sells his North American interest to two long time FranNet associates: Steven A Rosen (owner of the Philadelphia office) and Jack Armstrong (owner of the New Jersey office).
In the same year, President and Chief Operating Office Jania Bailey was given the mandate to move FranNet to the next level: develop superior levels of service and representation in the American franchise community.
2007: FranNet’s headquarters moves to Louisville, Kentucky, supported by a full staff.
FranNet’s Mission Statement
FranNet’s vision is to be the first and preferred choice of franchisors and franchisees.
It has built the reputation of being the go-to source for consultation, guidance and support, known for its best practices in the franchising industry. It is proud to be the leading innovator for a select group of exceptional franchisors, thanks to our talent pool of experienced consultants.
- To provide consistent support in the areas of marketing, business and operational support to associates. This support has made them the most knowledgeable and most successful franchise consultants in North America.
- To promote the interests of franchisors we represent.
- To encourage franchisors to make optimal use of our inventory, giving our associates the confidence to present to their prospects.
- To cultivate honesty, integrity and timely service to all those involved in our unique endeavors whether they are an associate, franchisor or prospect.
- To sustain our associates’ efforts in achieving financial success.
- To protect FranNet’s brand and reputation.
FranNet is excited about the Canadian market! The most lucrative Canadian franchise opportunities are waiting for you. While franchise procedures may be different in the U.S. and Canada, our people share the same dream – financial independence.
Fill in the Find Your Perfect Franchise form on the right and one of our franchise experts will be happy to tell you about the most profitable Canadian franchise opportunities. You’re one call away from business ownership!
Our values are solid, realistic and achievable. These values define FranNet’s culture.